Don Bosco Arts & Science College, Angadikadavu has a state-of-the-art computer lab with 80 computers at students’ disposal, offering practical sessions for students especially those doing BCom Computer Applications, BSc Mathematics with Computer Applications and BCA.
- Students should maintain absolute silence and decorum in the lab.
- Students should use computers taking care of them as their own property.
- Students should leave their footwear outside the lab in the space allotted.
- The furniture in the computer lab should be kept intact.
- No student is permitted to shift or interchange any part of the computer with another.
- Log out and shut down the computer, when you leave.
- Use the Lab only for academic requirements.
- For any hardware problem, report to the Lab-In-charge.
- Students should refrain from downloading objectionable materials from the internet Violation of this rule will result in stringent disciplinary action.
- Students should follow the procedures prescribed for logging in and logging out.
- Each user must have one’s own personal account.
Accounts are not to be shared with others for ensuring accountability and security.
- Personal programme files should not be installed in the computer for licensing and security reasons.
- Personal work files may be brought into the lab, but must be scanned for viruses prior to use. Permission from the Lab In-Charge should be sought to prevent system infection.
- Hacking (attempting to gain unauthorized access to secured content, violation of system policies, virus creation or propagation, etc.) is prohibited.
- Violation of Lab rules will necessitate serious disciplinary action.